Monday, June 21, 2010

more outside pictures and randomness

Ok so I actually have lots of pictures to post but I need to get them off my camera and not my phone so it will take a little more work than what I am willing to do tonight. We have still been walking Mark Youngdahl almost every night but we also made it to the Farm on Friday and had an amazing time. Those are the pictures I still need to get loaded. All of the pics I have put on here so far I have been able to easily send from my phone and that has been NICE! :) Here are some pics of our most recent walk and a craft project I am working on.

Brett's hand. I need to buy some blue thread so I can finish it. It isn't Brett if there is no blue involved. I am working on Lilly's now. I saw this on www.childhoodmagic.blogspot.com which is a blog I have become slightly obsessed with reading. I find her fascinating and inspiring and I would love for my kids to have that kind of nature surrounding them. Also I am really interested in her style of homeschooling so it has been really fun to read. I wonder if I should tell her I mentioned her on here? I'm not sure how the blogging about other bloggers thing works? Also I should mention I am not very good at embroidery but I did really enjoy doing it today. It was a nice sit and relax craft plus Brett got to help with parts of the stitching and he was really excited that I was going to embroider his handwriting. (He wrote his name)
This is the deer we saw on our walk Thursday night. I wish this was an accurate shot of how close he really was to us but as I mentioned I am using my phone camera. We were really really close. The kids LOVED it!
More feeding the fish and turtles. They really love watching the turtles battle for food.
I love going as the sun is going down. It is such a beautiful place to walk and makes for such an amazing time to find lightning bugs. The rain has kept us in a little more than I like because we CAN NOT get sick this week (its VBS and Lilly's birthday is Thursday). We have a huge field trip planned for Squaw Creek on Wednesday so I am praying for nice weather.

Also as I mentioned it is VBS week and Lilly's birthday so those pictures to follow. Brett is loving VBS this year which is a nice change from the fit throwing we had last year. Fingers crossed the whole week goes as well as tonight did!

No comments:

Post a Comment